Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Strange Dream

"Be sure to get what you like, or else you will have to like what you get." - George Bernard Shaw

I had a strange dream last night. Well it’s not that strange as compared to my previous dreams but I feel that this dream is trying to tell me something so I decided to write it down.

In the dream I remembered entering a classroom in my college. Once inside, I found out that the professor was one of my college classmates and the same with two of his students.

It was already in the middle of the class session when I arrived in the room. I noticed it was a math class because of all the computations in the board. I then proceeded to talked to my two previous college classmates. One of them told me that they are taking up aviation or something like that. They told me they want to become an airplane pilot in the future. I was surprised that they decided to take that major since it is totally different from what they took up in college. They ask me what I am doing here and informed them that I was just sitting in and not actually studying in the university. I added that I still have no job and am currently looking to take up a master’s degree.

After the conversation I recalled we got out of the room and into what looks like the former front yard of my house. From the looks of it, it was the time and place when my neighbours still haven’t reclaimed their share of our land. The students told me that they go to this place during their break. Later on, the dreams became more indistinct. I forgot some parts of it particularly the parts towards the end.

I think the dream is trying to tell me that I need to finally get my life back on track. Like get a job, go out and socialize and finally think of what I intend to do with the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment