Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Unexpected Decision

“That life, even when difficult and painful is a gift. That love is priceless, and rare, and precious. That every good action, every good though, counts. And that a single person can make a difference, can change the world, if she puts her mind to it, if she believes in herself and the people who believe in her.” - quoted from The Longest Journey

I am not really in the mood to be doing this right now but hey, this is my first entry after all so I have to set the tone level to the warm and welcoming zone. Anyway, I started this blog because it's been months since I've been around the people I used to meet everyday. I haven't seriously talked to anyone for the past four to five months and I believe my depression will just worsen if I don't let express my feelings even though it is through writing. Furthermore, in connection to what I quoted from one of my favorite games, I decided to create a blog to show myself that I am rather capable of doing something worthwhile. So as to show that I can at least produce something which I can be proud of. I also always feel that I am not going anywhere. Hopefully, this can serve as a memoir of the things I have done or experienced in the past.

I wish that I will be able to update this from time to time. I'm not really a person who likes putting his thoughts and days into words but I guess this can definitely help me on the problems I am facing right now.

1 comment: